As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want you to know that the team at Action Potential Rehab is closely monitoring developments and following the recommendations from the public health agencies. Your health and well being is our primary concern. As a health care facility, we are always following infection control procedures such as regular hand washing, disinfecting surfaces and equipment and changing linen between clients.
At this time, we are being especially vigilant and have put additional cleaning in place and will frequently sanitize high contact surfaces such as doorknobs and handrails.
We also need your assistance to reduce transmission of the virus and help keep our community as healthy as possible.
Please call your therapist or the clinic reception (613-680-6400) in advance of your appointment if:
- You are experiencing sneezing, coughing, fever or difficulty breathing
- You believe that you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have recently traveled abroad
- You have any concerns or questions
- Please also visit the Ottawa Public Health website for ongoing, updated information https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/novel-coronavirus.aspx
We are here to help and will do our best to continue to support you, and to keep your physiotherapy progress moving forwards.
Wishing you well as always,
Jacquie Levy and Wendy Sarsons